Wasilla and Palmer, AK
$40/hour+ DOE + Excellent Benefits
Mon-Fri, no nights, no on-call
4x10 schedule possible
Seeking an experienced Staff RN to provide a variety of medical procedures and coordinate comprehensive healthcare. Their dream candidate is a critical thinker, able to be a self-starter and team player, with strong RN experience.If you're qualified please apply here
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Would you like to?
- Be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Implement physician’s orders, administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures, and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy
Ideally you have:
Making it worth your while :
- Two years of nursing experience (outpatient primary care and/or psychiatric experience preferred)
- Proficiency in phone triage, phlebotomy, medication administration (blood draws, vaccinations, occasional IVs)
- Familiarity with EHR systems
- Current valid nursing license (RN, Associate, BS in Nursing)
- BLS (or able to obtain within 2 weeks of hire)
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Schedule of 8 hours a day Monday- Friday
- No nights, no weekends, no on-call.
- Longevity and job security
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self