$65,803.92 and amazing benefits
$5000 signing bonus!
2 on/2 off rotation!
***Applicants must be USA resident/citizen, currently located in the USA.***
Hiring hard-working, focused individuals to keep Alaska moving! The Oiler will assist in the safe and efficient operation of main propulsion units, electrical generation units and related equipment on board our vessels. Live, work and PLAY in the year-round wonderland that is Alaska! If you qualify, please send your resume to email@example.com today!
Do you have friends who are qualified, and have a sense of adventure? Why not have them apply as well!
Our client: The Alaska Marine Highway System (AMHS) is hiring hard-working, focused individuals to keep Alaska moving! The Oiler will assist in the safe and efficient operation of main propulsion units, electrical generation units and related equipment on board AMHS vessels.
Would you like to:
Ideally you have:
- Check temperature, pressure and tank level gauges. Maintain correct machinery fluid levels, check steering gear, clean and change filters
- Assist with vessel security
- Operate/clean/maintain fuel oil and lube oil purifiers
- Assist with painting and cleaning
- Assist with preventative maintenance
- Assist Jr Engineer with engine room duties
- Assist with pumping fuel and bilges
- Perform fuel, oil, water and void soundings
Making it worth your while:
- Strong knowledge of mechanical equipment
- Working knowledge of power and hand tools, machine shop equipment
- Basic computer operation knowledge
- Good understanding of the English language
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical and electrical equipment
- Knowledge of PPE
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Excellent benefits package (including Health, Life, Dental, paid leave, 11 paid holidays per year and other benefits)
- Solid employer, excellent career path
- Work in your area of expertise in one of the most stunning locations in the world!
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self