Temp IT Telecommunications Specialist III (2 positions)
$36 per hour+ DOE
**Applicants must be vaccinated**
Seven (7) years of communications systems repair experience. An equivalent combination of relevant education and/or training may be substituted for experience.
Our client: Major Alaskan Native Corporation, is seeking an experienced individual to install, test and maintain hardware and cabling for a complex integrated communications system. The tasks performed at this level are high-level, complex and performed with minimal supervision. If you qualify please apply here or send your resume to email@example.com ASAP!
Would you like to:
Ideally you have:
- Integrate new telecom equipment and software
- Monitor and maintain phone and data network switching equipment, wireless networks, page and voicemail systems
- Coordinate work with various contractors, service providers and vendors.
- Oversee and direct other technicians as needed, review technical issues and procedures, recommend solutions
- Assure accurate connections are made according to plan provided
- Research regulations, procedures and tech reference manuals
Making it worth your while:
- Associate’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or related field. Progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for college education
- Seven years of communications repair experience
- Knowledge of applicable statutes, regulations, ordinances, codes, administrative orders
- Knowledge of TIA, EIA ANSI and BICSI codes and standards
- Skilled in reading technical diagrams and blueprints
- Good knowledge of computer networks and telecommunications equipment infrastructure
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Long-term temp (at least three months) with potential to go permanent
- Work in a long-term stable Alaskan Native Corp
- Great team and interesting tasks
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self