Good Benefits and Year Round Work
If you enjoy or would like to further your career in real estate development, this is the place to do it! Specializing in commercial and multi-family properties, this firm continues to grow with projects across Alaska and the lower 48! If you're qualified please apply here
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Would you like to:
Ideally you have:
- Directly supervise Maintenance Foremen and oversee all maintenance employees, ensuring safe work methods policies and procedures are observed.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, train, diagnose and participate in the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance to include:
- Manage electrical and plumbing (including water lines), HVAC, Appliances, Elevators (where applicable), stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, tile, carpet, flooring, Sheetrock and painting (when applicable), and other items as assigned
- Be on-site to assist, train, and perform the more technical and complex maintenance tasks.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing facility maintenance services; identify resource needs; review needs with Facilities Manager to allocate resources accordingly.
- Participate in the development of goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures; make recommendations for changes and improvement to existing standards, policies, and procedures; participate in the implementation of approved policies and procedures; monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the facilities maintenance budget; submit budget recommendations; monitor expenditures; prepare cost estimates; submit justifications for equipment.
- Train or coordinate training in facility maintenance and safety methods, procedures, and techniques.
- Develop and organize preventative maintenance and safety inspection procedures for all facilities and equipment.
- Track work orders to ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Report any and all work orders, hours worked, and expenses used to maintain each property to the appropriate Manager for Quarterly and Annual expense reports.
Making it worth your while:
- Five years of residential building maintenance experience
- Mechanical heating system experience (oil fired boilers)
- Management and construction management experience
- High school diploma
- 5 years of maintenance experience and 2 years of supervisory experience
Alaska Executive Search is here for you!
- Work with a sound, well-reputed company
- Year-round, secure work
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self