: Temp Medical Billing/Coding Liaison
: $26 ph
Seeking a full-time Medical Billing/Coding Liaison to handle billing and coding administrative tasks. This role oversees all payments made in the clinic and is responsible for all documentation, daily submission of cash journals into a central system and reporting to the Finance Department. If you meet the qualifications, please apply here
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to:
The ideal candidate has:
- Serve as clinic Subject Matter Expert on current billing and coding standards and industry projections
- Perform daily audits ensuring proper coding and billing appropriate payor
- Work with Clinic Manager and Nursing Supervisors to review billing policy and procedures
- Serve as point of contact and administrator for special account relationships and billing
- Provide cash handling training for new hires
- Work with supervisors and leadership team to identify deficiencies in medical billing, records and processeses
- Provide creative ideas to enhance client services
- Proficient medical billing background - minimum 2-year degree with CPC and CPB certifications required - degree can be substituted with certifications and 2 or more years of relevant experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience coding diagnosis which includes working with all aspects claim submission processes and life-cycle, filing procedures, payer policy determinations, and coverage determinations.
- Understanding of applicable rules and regulations applying to the healthcare industry, including HIPAA, False Claims Act, Fair Debt Collections Act, and others.
- Knowledge of CPT®, ICD-10-CM, and HCPCS Level II coding guidelines, anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology necessary to correctly code diagnosis and services.
Making it worth your while:
PeopleAK is here for you!
- Excellent compensation
- Great way to increase your experience
- Work with a great team
- Long term temporary role
- Specialist recruiters, with over 50 years of combined experience
- No cost to our applicants
- Ability to look for a job while you’re still working
- Certified Staffing Consultants work for our clients, and advocate for our candidates
- Friendly Associate Recruiters working with you to present your best self